A Couple Of Questions....

Decorating By sweetisome Updated 27 Oct 2008 , 11:30am by sweetisome

sweetisome Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetisome Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 10:25am
post #1 of 3

I've been a CC'r for a while now but have only recently become "addicted". I have been able to figure out many of the "symbols" shall we say, and what they mean, but a couple of them still perplex me. For instance, what do the stars mean on the forum folders? and when you view a person's profile, why do some of them say "nominate me"? For what are they being nominated? Thanks for your help...and thanks for the warm welcome....I truly am an addicted CC'r now!

2 replies
Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 11:08am
post #2 of 3

Welcome. I love it here too! If you look to the left of your screen, you will see Aine2 who is a member spotlight. These are people, nominated by people like you and me here in the forum, who have contributed to the cake world in some outstanding way or another. As far as I know anyone is eligible and anyone can vote. On the home page, take a look at the member spotlight and you will see the members listed.
The amount of stars under ones name usually represents the amount of posts or responses they have submitted. Hope this helps. Others may be able to elaborate more.

sweetisome Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetisome Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 11:30am
post #3 of 3

Thanks Malakin, Love your Av! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%