Photos In Gallery

Decorating By tadawade Updated 23 Oct 2008 , 3:08pm by 7yyrt

tadawade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tadawade Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 5:26am
post #1 of 8

Why did my naughty pictures all of a sudden appear in my photos gallery?

7 replies
Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 1:53pm
post #2 of 8

because the bug that was preventing them from displaying has been fixed. There were numerous bugs with the naughty cake distinction which have been ironed out. Now, if you have access to naughty cakes, they will appear in your own gallery, or in the galleries of other members you are viewing.

jscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jscakes Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 10:17pm
post #3 of 8

Hello,

How can we have the adult naughty cakes pictures removed from our "My Photos"?
I would like my adult/naughty cakes pics to be removed from there if possible, and if they are removed permanently from the gallery that is okay.

Thanks,

jscakes

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 19 Oct 2008 , 1:40am
post #4 of 8

Will the naughty pictures now coming up on the main gallery pictures, newest uploads etc be removed soon & put in their own place like they always were. I do feel that only people who like these type of cakes should be able to view them. I personally find them offensive when they are showing up in the general gallery.

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 19 Oct 2008 , 7:54pm
post #5 of 8

We are planning to disable naughty cakes on the homepage and to include a filter on all images searches that by default will not display naughty cakes, but with a single click you can choose to have them included in the results. We are working on this feature today.

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 1:19am
post #6 of 8

Thank you Heath, I am so glad they will not be on the regular gallery pictures for much longer.

tadawade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tadawade Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 11:28am
post #7 of 8

Yes, Heath, Thank you. I agree with superstar.

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 3:08pm
post #8 of 8

I appreciate them being able to be viewed in my own gallery. I had completely forgotten I had posted one!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%