Our Galleries Show Our Own Naughty Pics Now!

Decorating By amberhoney Updated 14 Oct 2008 , 9:33pm by dragonflydreams

amberhoney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amberhoney Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 7:20am
post #1 of 4

Was looking for a photo in my gallery today and lo and behold, there are my naughty cakes. My mother will be horrified next time she looks me up to show her friends her daughters work!! icon_lol.gif

Don't know if you have saved any they show in your favourites though, maybe someone else knows the answer to that one?

3 replies
sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 8:15pm
post #2 of 4

OOPPS! your right, mine are there too, id rather they weren;t, mine are rather explicit!!

amberhoney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amberhoney Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 9:23pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcakes

OOPPS! your right, mine are there too, id rather they weren;t, mine are rather explicit!!

I just had a nosey at yours... I see what you mean about them being explicit! You clearly have a reputation for being an open minded baker! Some of your cakes are hilarious, I looooove your cookie bodies icon_lol.gif

At least I only have a couple in my gallery, you can't miss them though, they stick out like dogs b@lls... hi Mum!!! icon_wink.gif

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 9:33pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberhoney

At least I only have a couple in my gallery, you can't miss them though, they stick out like dogs b@lls... hi Mum!!! icon_wink.gif

your mom will be sooo proud . . . icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif . . . I'm pretty sure this is just a temporary "glitch" . . . 'cause this CC wouldn't want just anyone able to have access to these photos . . . I bet they will fix it shortly if someone has brought it to their attention . . . icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%