Can Someone Tell Me If They Can See My Pic? Thanks!

Decorating By roosterroses Updated 12 Oct 2008 , 6:16pm by roosterroses

roosterroses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roosterroses Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 2:46pm
post #1 of 8

Hi all!

Last night, I loaded a pic of a Baby Shower Cake that I did yesterday... looks like a large Baby Block with color flow side panels. I don't see it in my photos today, and I can't seem to find it when I search the galleries. Can anyone tell me if they can see it? I remember reading not long ago that some people were having all of their photos not visible to them, but others could see them.

Thanks!

Lauri

P.S. - here's a pic of the cake - just don't see it in my photos

Image[/img]

7 replies
Lynnzee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lynnzee Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 2:52pm
post #2 of 8

thumbs_up.gif

Sweet_Guys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Guys Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 3:08pm
post #3 of 8

Rooster---

That is beautfiul! Great job!

Paul

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 4:16pm
post #4 of 8

. . . I don't see it in your gallery either . . . have you tried uploading it again . . . maybe it didn't work the first time (but if it did, you should get a message telling you you can't upload the same photo again - or something like that) . . . but as of this minute I don't see it in your photos . . . nice work by the way . . . thumbs_up.gif

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 5:59pm
post #5 of 8

. . . ooohhhh . . . . there it is . . . all is well in the gallery now . . . icon_biggrin.gif

onegr8girl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onegr8girl Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 6:04pm
post #6 of 8

There must have been something fishy going on last night because I uploaded a picture too "Rebecca's wedding" in my photos and when I looked today it said it had only 1 view! I thought that was weird, but now when I go to your photos, it says your block has only 2 views, so something must have happened.

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 6:16pm
post #7 of 8

I don't know what is going on. I posted pics yesterday morning at 5 am and they didn't show up until this morning, but I got a few comments. Posted another this morning and it just how showed up in the gallery this afternoon, although I checked it throughout the morning. I got comments on it this morning... but I couldn't see it in the gallery everytime I logged on. Apparently others did. Very odd!

roosterroses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roosterroses Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 6:16pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks guys for helping out! I thought something must have been kooky!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%