Flexible Royal Icing

Baking By cre8ive1 Updated 2 Oct 2008 , 4:02pm by Mochajava

cre8ive1 Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 2:54pm
post #1 of 6

Hi everyone,

I was hoping that someone out there might have a recepie for a flexible royal icing like the one they showed on cake divas, one of the ladies used it to make a spider web that she draped over a cake. Being a beginner, I only have the common royal icing recepie, that dries hard. I would appreciate it very much!

Jeannie icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
renee2007 Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 3:21pm
post #2 of 6

there is a couple of posts about that. they said that what they used is called sugarveil. if you do a search you'll probably find it icon_smile.gif hth

pianocat Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 3:35pm
post #3 of 6

There is also a recipe for making your own on that post.

Mochajava Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 3:40pm
post #4 of 6

What is the recipe under? I couldnt find it.

renee2007 Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 3:49pm
post #5 of 6

I think if you type in sugarveil on a search you will find it icon_smile.gif

Mochajava Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 4:02pm
post #6 of 6

ok thanks. I will look for it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%