Help Can't Find ? For Bride

Decorating By jenlg Updated 1 Oct 2008 , 3:27pm by jenlg

jenlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenlg Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 2:02pm
post #1 of 4

My computer crashed and I lost my sheet of questions to "ask the bride" at the consultation. I'm trying to remember what all there was but I'm really lost with the memory. I looked here on CC through the forums and can't find anything....there are sooo many pages to go through. I have a appt. today with a bride who's ordering last minute (wedding in 10 days). Can anyone help me out here with what they ask the bride? Thanks for any information!!

3 replies
maggiev777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maggiev777 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 2:24pm
post #2 of 4

Sorry, can't help with questions, but I have two ideas. If you are not a computer whiz yourself, you might consider taking your computer to a store like Best Buy or somewhere like that. Sometimes they can recover stuff from a crashed harddrive.

Second - do you have notes from your discussions with other brides? That might help jog your memory about things you ask.

You also might post this on the Cake Business board, as they seem pretty organized about stuff like this!

Best of luck to you!!

flamingobaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flamingobaker Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 2:37pm
post #3 of 4

I'm not sure if this is going in the direction that you are looking for, but
www.earlenescakes.com has a wedding cake order sheet to jog your memory.

I searched in "forums", put in keyword "ask at consultation", click on "search for all terms" and click on "search on topic title only" and got a lot of results. I didn't just copy them because again I'm not sure if I'm going in the right direction for you.

HTH a little icon_smile.gif

jenlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenlg Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 3:27pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the help. I do have some information sheets from previous orders. But this just stinks...I have to retype my contract and everything. I'm looking at getting it taken to a pc place that can do recovery.

Thanks again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%