Printed Cookies

Baking By cakelass Updated 27 Sep 2008 , 3:38am by cakelass

cakelass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelass Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 12:51pm
post #1 of 6

Hi,
I have just gotten a printer and would like to start doing images on cookies. Can someone please help as to how I do this. I have never done it before. I am using kopycake products.
Thanks,
King

5 replies
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 10:36pm
post #2 of 6

There is lots of information on the Kopykake website (a FAQ's page). What exactly do you have a question about? Maybe someone can help you if you narrow it down. icon_smile.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 10:52pm
post #3 of 6

Narrow the image to fit the size of the cookie and either pin prick to ice over later or just ice over the shadowed image. You may have to use the micro thingy doohickey they have for cookies just to make the image small enough. Hope that helps! icon_biggrin.gif

cakelass Posted 27 Sep 2008 , 3:18am
post #4 of 6

I am not sure if I am posting this twice?? Thanks for the advise I will go on the kopykake site and see what I can get. I have been told to royal ice the cookie and allow it to dry. Then use either water, piping gel or corn syrup to lay the print down. Just wondering what other people are using. I am in Australia so printed cookies are not really the thing here.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 27 Sep 2008 , 3:32am
post #5 of 6

I royal ice and immediately lay the image one. Why go through the step of adding water or piping gel when you can do it right away. I'm all for the easy way. icon_smile.gif

cakelass Posted 27 Sep 2008 , 3:38am
post #6 of 6

Thanks I will try with my next batch laying on while wet. That sound sooo much easier. Thankyou again!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%