Service

Decorating By cous2010 Updated 10 Oct 2008 , 4:45am by inkyonne

cous2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cous2010 Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 1:57am
post #1 of 4

I recently had an experience with GSA that I thought I should share.

I often have problems with online sites not accepting my credit card because of my address (I guess my bank is really specific in what they look for). I tried to place an order with GSA for fondant, and it declined my card due to an "invalid address." Like I normally do, I tried fiddling with my address, and clicking submit a few times. Nothing. It wouldn't accept it.

I went along my way.

Today, two days later, I check my bank account and see THREE charges from GSA all for the same ammount! I called my bank and they said I had to wait for the charges to clear and file a dispute with GSA!

Obviously I did NOT want to file a dispute with GSA, so I just called them. I spoke with a woman, named Lisa, that was SO nice. She nicely explained that the charges wouldn't go through, looked up my account to check that everything was fine and then had a ten minute conversation with me about what to do if I had any other problems. She was absolutely wonderful!

I love finding companies that are still personal and kind icon_smile.gif

GSA IS THE WAY TO GO!

3 replies
SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 4:38am
post #2 of 4

I have not yet had an occasion to order from Global Sugar Art, but this makes me feel better about it for when I finally need to. Service is an almost unknown concept to so many people/businesses today.

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 4:40pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you again for the kind words. This is an important post!

If any company tries to charge a credit card and it is declined for any reason, the charge will stay on the customers account for 1-3 days until the banks computer system drops the charge attempt. We frequently get calls regarding this issue.

If you do have problems placing an order and your card is not accepted due to address mismatch, you can click on "phone order" and call us with your CC details. We will then manually charge your card.

Alan

inkyonne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
inkyonne Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 4:45am
post #4 of 4

icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks for posting !
I like finding places with good CS ~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%