Anyone From Baltimore Md Or Surrounding?

Decorating By FiveAlarmBakery

FiveAlarmBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FiveAlarmBakery Posted 21 Sep 2008 , 6:50pm
post #1 of 1

Hello Ladies and Gentleman!!

I've been on Cake Central for over a year or so now. When I first joined, I had just moved back to Kansas City after spending four years in Las Vegas for college. While I was at college, I made money off making my friends cake. My husband and I spent 7 months in Kansas City, then moved back to Las Vegas.

Since we've moved back to Las Vegas, I've now continued to make cake for friends (going on 4-6 years of experience), as well as become a Wilton Method Instructor in my free time.

Now I have a question... for all you ladies or gents out in Baltimore Maryland, or the surrounding areas.

Does anyone need some extra help for the holiday season?

My husband has gotten three job offers for employment with various police departments. His final task is to go there and actually sit down and talk with the departments, take a test (which is really a formality at this point) and pick one.

This leaves me with a HUGE problem. Just like Las Vegas, Maryland is expensive, and I need a job. We're moving the last week of October and will be there by November 1st, his first interview.

Does anyone at all, need any help?

I'm a quick learner, so I can keep up with the way your shop is run. I'm excellent at borders, royal icing flowers, intermediate on roses (with the right icing, I'm perfect), lovely handwriting (on and off cakes, it's gotten fabulous!) love talking to customers, can help you with your marketing (that's what I went to school for), and LOVE to make cake!

Anyone from Maryland who would like some holiday (or even longer) help, let me know. Some of my work is up on my website. www.yellowbrickroadcakes.com It's really just a site to show off what I've done and makes it easier for people to refer to me. I don't have many pictures, but if you want more, I can always take more, as I've got a couple orders and a couple last classes left here.

PM me, or post here!! I can send my resume, if you're looking for someone to do your marketing/public relations.

Thanks in Advance for your consideration!

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%