I'm In Trouble! Help!

Decorating By sweetneice Updated 20 Sep 2008 , 2:32pm by LovingTim

sweetneice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetneice Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 2:22pm
post #1 of 5

Hey guys! Oh boy, do I need you on this one! Here's the situation: Last week I delivered a wedding cake on a rented stand from my local cake distributor. No problems whatsoever with the cake or anything, but I instructed her I needed the stand back on monday. Well monday came and went, and on tuesday morning my phone decided to crash on me which had her number in it! I lost all my data and had to get a new phone. I have misplaced the order form and now I'm searching for the backup paper I had with phone number which seems impossible to find. The cake store called and needs it back for a customer to rent on monday!! It's the only wilton floating tier stand she has and she says it's been discontinued! What do I do? Help!

4 replies
iramirez94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iramirez94 Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 2:27pm
post #2 of 5

I imagine it was your cellphone that crashed! I have att and can log on to look at all of my calls and therefore view all of the phone numbers that i have called or called me.

I am sure that with technology the way it is.. you can call up the company and have them look up the number for you, if you know about what time you called. I'm sure that they can print up a call log of some sort.

Hope that helps you;..

iramirez94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iramirez94 Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 2:28pm
post #3 of 5

What i meant when i said log on. was att's website.

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 2:31pm
post #4 of 5

Did you deliver the cake to a venue? Maybe they have the contact info.

I agree with iramirez. I'll bet the number can be retrieved from your phone.

If all else fails, you're going to need to find a floating tier stand from another rental place or ebay for your cake store to use.

Did you take an equipment deposit from the customer?

LovingTim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LovingTim Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 2:32pm
post #5 of 5

Did you deliver the cake to a building (not personal), like a church etc.? If so I would call them and explain the situation and see if they have the phone number of the customer.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%