Where Do I Find Sprayer (Not Airbrush)?

Decorating By Cherie206 Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 4:31pm by calynmom

Cherie206 Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 4:00pm
post #1 of 5

I'm a newbie to CC and I read in a forum topic last week (I think) something about a "Sprayer" that you could get from Home Depot. Someone was looking for a way to spray silver on fondant and couldn't find in in a spray form. Another member mentioned an item that Home Depot sells that could be used. Well, I went into Home Depot yesterday and they thought I was crazy . Does anyone know what it is called and where I can get it? Thank you (I can't afford an airbrush yet).

4 replies
stacyd Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 4:06pm
post #2 of 5

Preval Sprayer? I bought mine at Ace Hardware.

Donnagardner Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 4:06pm
post #3 of 5

You can get a cheap airbrush from Hobby Lobby for under $20 and then buy canned air to spray with for about $5. Hope this helps.

Lalana Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 4:21pm
post #4 of 5

This is what they look like and I found mine on a bottom shelf at Home Depot in the paint accessory aisle.

calynmom Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 4:31pm
post #5 of 5

I would love to use this. What kind of coloring do you use and how does it work. ????

Please I need details. You guys are wonderful on here. I'm get so sore kneading color into fondant.

Quote by @%username% on %date%