Thank You Edna

Decorating By smc_paralegal Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 6:54pm by smc_paralegal

smc_paralegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smc_paralegal Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 4:53pm
post #1 of 8

Edna:

Just wanted to say thank you for doing the RI youtube video. After I watched it I finally got a batch to turn out right, and I was able to make my first RI tiara.

I hope to see you in Tulsa.
Sonya
LL

7 replies
ccarroca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccarroca Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 2:22am
post #2 of 8

I have been looking everywhere for the template - please share - your tiara is beautiful

PollyMaggs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PollyMaggs Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 2:46am
post #3 of 8

Look in The photo Gallery under "sketches,patterns, and templets"...there are several for the tiaras
HTH,
Polly

ccarroca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccarroca Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 2:50am
post #4 of 8

thanks!

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 2:52am
post #5 of 8

Yeah! great job on the tiara and edna is great to post those tutorials. icon_smile.gif

smc_paralegal Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 4:23pm
post #6 of 8

Thank you. I made this for my son's girlfriend's 16th birthday cake that I am doing next weekend. Here theme is all pink. I will try to post pictures after the cake is finished.

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 6:15pm
post #7 of 8

smc_paralegal, a pink party? that's my kind of party! please share pics. and the tiara is lovely! is it edna's new video?

smc_paralegal Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 6:54pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks. Here is the whole story. I was taking Wilton Class 2 and could not get royal icing to ever turn out correctly. My instructor couldn't tell me what I was doing wrong so I asked Edna if she could make a video showing how to make royal icing. I watched the video and actually had a batch turn out. So I decided to try making the tiara from a template that I found here on CC. Thank you to whoever posted that template.
DS Girlfriend loves the tiara. She wants to keep it and wear it to homecoming. I told her she has to wait until after her party next weekend.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%