Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter

Baking By likes_2_create Updated 9 Sep 2008 , 4:47am by Bellatheball

likes_2_create Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
likes_2_create Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 3:53am
post #1 of 8

Does anyone know where I can find a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter? DS 4k class is know as the Mickey Mouse class and I thought it might be fun to make them and have them decorate them as a project.

7 replies
kimsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimsmom Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 4:15am
post #2 of 8

If you can't find a Mickey cutter, use two round cutters. A larger one for the head and a smaller one for the ears. Cut out a head and two ears. Use the smaller cookie cutter to cut a crescent shape out of the top of the head in two places where the ears will go. Put the ears in place like a puzzle and bake together as one cookie.

Joanne914 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne914 Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 1:22pm
post #3 of 8

likes_2_create....Oh my gosh...I just bought one yesterday off Ebay! I saw the really cute M.M. cookies that CC member, Bellatheball, made and posted a few days ago (look in the cookie gallery pics) and I sent her a PM to see where SHE got her cutter,and she told me Ebay. I went there and did a search for Mickey Mouse cookie cutter, and a long list popped up. I bought the same one that she did...it's red metal, and I think it was 7.99. It's already on the way to my house. If you don't like that one, there is a long list to choose from. Good Luck.

ccbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccbakes Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 1:38pm
post #4 of 8

I got a copper one off of coppergifts.com. It was $12.95 and they have $6.00 shipping on your WHOLE oreder!!! I get all my cutter there and they get there fast.

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 2:23pm
post #5 of 8

I got mine at Disney during the ICES convention. You can get them online and Ebay is the best place to look.

the red medal one is really big - just so you are aware.

good luck. I have also used the Wilton Mickey cookie on a stick. its in my photos.

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 2:31pm
post #6 of 8

I'm pretty sure I got mine from a Disney store or maybe even at DisneyWorld or DisneyLand. I always go straight to the housewares stores when I visit the parks.

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 5:17am
post #7 of 8

I made my own, and it wasn't half bad.

Bellatheball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bellatheball Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 4:47am
post #8 of 8

Like Joanne said, try ebay. I have a few photos of the cookies in my photos so you ca get a feel for the size and shape. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%