Bettercream In Mn?!

Decorating By hallfamily727 Updated 18 Apr 2016 , 4:35pm by PaulaKay

hallfamily727 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hallfamily727 Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 10:33pm
post #1 of 5

Can anyone tell me where I can find Rich's Bettercream in Minneapolis? We may be going up there for a weekend and I am DESPARATE to find it. Thanks!!

4 replies
MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 12:27pm
post #2 of 5

There is a cake decorating supply store in Fridley that carries it. If you PM me, I will give you the name and address

PaulaKay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PaulaKay Posted 15 Apr 2016 , 11:06pm
post #3 of 5

A little late to the party on this but has anyone else found a place to buy this other than the Fridley location?  It's almost $10 for a quart.  I found a shop about an hour south of the metro and it's $36something for the gallon size.

Help?!

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 16 Apr 2016 , 1:11pm
post #4 of 5

I haven't found any. Still Lynns Cake and Candy in Fridley (closer to 694 and University) to get it. $27.50 a gallon

PaulaKay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PaulaKay Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 4:35pm
post #5 of 5

Waaahooo!  I did more digging and digging and I found more!!  I found it at Restaurant Depot in Brooklyn Center for $4.63ish (the change may be off) per quart or a case of 12 quarts for $53.something.  The price at Lynn's in Fridley was something like $9.50 per quart or $27something for the other brand in a gallon.  I'm so excited!

In initially I was unsure about Restaurant Depot because the website said you needed a membership and in order to get a membership you needed a business license.  A former coworker let me know he goes there frequently to purchase large quantities of meat and he doesn't have a membership.  When checking out, they did as if I had a membership card.  I replied that I did not and went on with the transaction.

Oh happy day!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%