It's Gone.... :(

Lounge By emrldsky Updated 1 Sep 2008 , 12:03am by emrldsky

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 12:36pm
post #1 of 8

I don't typically drink coffee, unless I have a tasty creamer to go into it. I found the BEST creamer ever: Coffee-Mate's Cinnamon Bun creamer, in the refrigerated section of our Super Target. I could not find it elsewhere, so every week I'd get two bottles (I'm addicted).

My husband told me the horrible news last night...they don't carry it anymore!!! No one else does either! *sob*

I might spend a significant portion of the day verifying that no one else carries it around me.

7 replies
jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 2:08pm
post #2 of 8

I haven't found the cinn bun yet, but have been looking for it. I've been hooked on the coconut cream flavor, and it's getting really hard to find. I hate when they get us hooked on these flavors, then stop making them or make them har

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 2:08pm
post #3 of 8

I don't know if you have a Bilo grocery store near you but the one here carries it. HTH icon_biggrin.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 2:10pm
post #4 of 8

My Walmart carries both. Have you tried there?

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 3:53pm
post #5 of 8

Albertson's carries the coconut which I love!! Our Super Target no longer carries it either. icon_cry.gif I've never seen the Cinnamon Bun. I like the Italian Cream flavor, too.

emrldsky Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 6:58pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

My Walmart carries both. Have you tried there?

My husband refuses to shop at Walmart but if they carry it, I might smuggle it home. *snort* icon_smile.gif

seasonsmoke Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seasonsmoke Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:14pm
post #7 of 8

Good luke on your hunt.

emrldsky Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 12:03am
post #8 of 8

Oh my goodness, my husband was WRONG! They were just sold out and the space was filled with the other! We went grocery shopping today at Target and they had them. *hugs her Cinnamon Bun creamer*

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%