Where To Order From...

Business By Tashablueyes Updated 23 Aug 2008 , 12:11am by Tashablueyes

Tashablueyes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tashablueyes Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 8:55pm
post #1 of 14

So I need a few things... SPS with square plates, black fondant, Hi Ratio shortening, and black Americolor... but I have yet to find a site where I can get them all together. I hate paying shipping for one order much less 3 and I hate waiting on 3 separate orders. Anyone have a place you order all of these things from and would recommend?

Or, if you don't get everything from one place, what are your favorite companies to order from?

Thanks!

13 replies
Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 9:15pm
post #2 of 14

I 'd like to know too. I also don't like to pay that much for shipping, but I can't find everything I need around here.

Tashablueyes Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:32am
post #3 of 14

Really? No suggestions?

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:43am
post #4 of 14

Global sugar art should have what you're looking for

Tashablueyes Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:44am
post #5 of 14

I couldn't find the SPS on their site, but maybe I'll try again. Thanks for responding icon_smile.gif

woodthi32 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
woodthi32 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:55am
post #6 of 14

DId you try Cakedeco (pfeil & Holing)?

Tashablueyes Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 2:33am
post #7 of 14

I will check there. But now my problem is that dh is refusing to let me pay with a credit card or my bank account. Why the sudden paranoia? Don't ask me, but now I have to find somewhere that will let me pay by money order. Are you kiddin' me? What century does he think we live in anyway?

shaloop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shaloop Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 3:29am
post #8 of 14

You can go to Wal-Mart and buy a Visa check card. You pay cash for the amount you want on the card. Then you can use the card online as a credit card.

Tashablueyes Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 3:46am
post #9 of 14

Thanks shaloop! Why didn't I think of that? It's brilliant. Cash with a card #. Duh. I feel really dumb for not thinking of that in the first place! lol

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 3:52am
post #10 of 14

the sps is bakery craft on globalsugarart

varika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
varika Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 3:53am
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashablueyes

I couldn't find the SPS on their site, but maybe I'll try again. Thanks for responding icon_smile.gif

GlobalSugarArt does indeed have SPS on their site--Wilton and BakeryCraft brands. Look under "tiered cake supplies" and it's got "plates & pillars," "pillars," and "separator plates."

raquel1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
raquel1 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 3:59am
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaloop

You can go to Wal-Mart and buy a Visa check card. You pay cash for the amount you want on the card. Then you can use the card online as a credit card.

You have changed my life! I have the same situation here and it's a royal pain icon_mad.gif It didn't even occur to me, now dh is happy and so am I, Thanks

vrmcc1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vrmcc1 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:10pm
post #13 of 14

Bakerycrafts has everything but the shortning. They charge me 10 a box for shipping and you can pay COD for a small charge.

Tashablueyes Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 12:11am
post #14 of 14

Wait, they accept COD? I didn't know anyone did that anymore. Definitely good to know! Thanks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%