Shoe Template And/ Or Patterns

Decorating By Naturepixie Updated 22 Aug 2008 , 12:08pm by foxymomma521

Naturepixie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naturepixie Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 5:22pm
post #1 of 5

Hi I'm new here and this place is so big and overwhelming I'm having difficulties finding my way...lol Im sure I'll get used to it sooner or later. I do have a question. I am seeing all these wonderful gum paste shoes. Is there a template or pattern out there somewhere? Or are they some kind of cookie cutter? Where can I get any of this? Thanks in advance for all your help.

4 replies
Shannie13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shannie13 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 5:32pm
post #2 of 5

Hi there,
I totally agree this site is really big but can hopefully help you find what you are looking for.

If you click on the galleries tab at the top of the page, should be 5th over, and scroll down until you read sketches and templates. Click on the box or the wording and it will take you to the magical world of wonderful designs that everyone has posted. They are truly amazing! And you will find the shoe template you are looking for. The best thing is all you have to do is put your cursor over the picture for a short description.

I hope you find what you are looking for!!
Shannie

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 5:38pm
post #3 of 5

http://www.cakecentral.com/article69-How-to-Make-A-Gumpaste-Shoe.html
It's from the articles section...
or
You can purchase a cutter/shoe former thing from GSA but it's kinda pricey...
Good Luck and Welcome to CC!

Naturepixie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naturepixie Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:41am
post #4 of 5

thanks for your help..... lol I had a hard time trying to find my post..lol I'll look into both!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:08pm
post #5 of 5

To find your post you look on the home page. There is a button called "my forum posts" icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%