Help!!! Grandson's Cake Request Hot Wheel ,transformer Theme

Decorating By jackmo Updated 20 Aug 2008 , 12:40am by skirrane

jackmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackmo Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 7

Hi ! My grandson wants a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. on it he wants a tranfomer and Hotwheel theme. I am thinking about using white chocolate icing. But transformer and hotwheel theme? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!, hotwheel, transformer theme

6 replies
Lady_Phoenix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lady_Phoenix Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 3:52pm
post #2 of 7

Your grandson sounds like mine, except he wanted Star Wars and Veggie Tales! Amazing the things kinds can come up with to tax our brains! How about making a road, with the hot wheels driving on it, and perhaps transformers posed to look as if they are going to pick the cars up? Good Luck, can't wait to see the picture!

awela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awela Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 3:56pm
post #3 of 7

Last year I made one for my grandson, because I'm always in the run (do not have too much time available to plan a cake),I made a half sheet cake and drew it from a picture he gave me on top of the cake. I have two views of it on my photos here. Good luck thumbs_up.gif

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 5:11pm
post #4 of 7

I think they have the hotwheel vechicles that look like the transformers when their in their car or truck form. You might could make a highway and put them on the highway like a scene from the movie. HTH icon_biggrin.gif

jackmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackmo Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 3:30am
post #5 of 7

Thanks soo much for the the replies and suggestions. icon_biggrin.gif hopefully I will post a picture when it is done.

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 4:50pm
post #6 of 7

Please do show the cake because I'm sure whatever you decide it will be great. icon_biggrin.gif

skirrane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
skirrane Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 12:40am
post #7 of 7

I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I wish I had found this site sooner- everyone has such creative ideas. Last year, my son asked for a "Spiderman and Thomas the Train" cake for his 4th birthday. I ended up just doing a rectangular cake with one character on each half.
It wasn't the most artistic looking cake, but when he saw it, he said "That's exactly what I wanted!"

I'm sure your grandson will love his cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%