Abc Video -- Back To School

Decorating By CakeBaker Updated 13 Aug 2008 , 3:07pm by jessfmaldonado

CakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeBaker Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 1:56pm
post #1 of 6

My youngest son helped me out with the ABC morning show spot this time: http://www.ktka.com/news/2008/aug/12/rebecca_sutterby_backschool_creations/

FYI, if you're interested, all the previous videos are listed here: http://www.myspace.com/sugarcreations

5 replies
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 2:16pm
post #2 of 6

Thanks for the link - I always look forward to your segments. And, what a handsome little helper you have thumbs_up.gif !!

bellejoey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellejoey Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 2:33pm
post #3 of 6

OH!!!! Your son is so adorable!! My daughter used to be real shy like that! (Although, I am sure he's not that shy off camera! LOL) Too cute!! I love your segments. Those cookies are going to be fun to try for school. icon_smile.gif Thank you for posting them!

Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 2:39pm
post #4 of 6

HAHAHA, your son is so cute! At the very start he looks not too happy, my sister would give that same look at his age anytime she was infront of a camera, all her pics from 0-4 show a very pissed off little girl lol.

Your cookies are too cute, I am sure the kids will love them!

Alicia

pinkbox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkbox Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:04pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you for sharing... I love the cookies.

Unfortunately I am unable to see all the other clips as I only get a green screen.. .must be something with my computer. Hope to fix it and am anxious to see the rest of the clips.

thanks for sharing.

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:07pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks so much Rebecca for posting this. I went to your myspace and you are just a plethora of information!!! I love the clips of all the great tips!!! Thanks so much!!!

Jessica

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%