Need Help - 5 Year Old Build A Bear

Decorating By angelcakes5 Updated 15 Aug 2008 , 11:15pm by xstitcher

angelcakes5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakes5 Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 5:34pm
post #1 of 3

My SIL is having my nieces bday at the mall at Build a Bear. I always make her cake and need some help. My SIL said she was going to take the kids to Food court and do Happy Meals (only 7 kids) and cake and then to Build a Bear. Anyone have any ideas on a cake to do that would be easy to transport. I am thinking of just doing a round. My niece likes HSM and Hannah Montana, I was thinking maybe a Bear theme. She is all girl!

Another option I thought of is I have these little heart pans, like individual servings, I thought about doing one for everyone. Help!

2 replies
xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 11:13pm
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelcakes5

My SIL is having my nieces bday at the mall at Build a Bear. I always make her cake and need some help. My SIL said she was going to take the kids to Food court and do Happy Meals (only 7 kids) and cake and then to Build a Bear. Anyone have any ideas on a cake to do that would be easy to transport. I am thinking of just doing a round. My niece likes HSM and Hannah Montana, I was thinking maybe a Bear theme. She is all girl!

Another option I thought of is I have these little heart pans, like individual servings, I thought about doing one for everyone. Help!

I think all your ideas are great! If you want to do a bear theme why not use either build a bear's logo bear or one that they are currently selling?

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 11:15pm
post #3 of 3

Or maybe you could do a larger size cupcakes or use really small cakepans and make a different bear on each (maybe even the same bear in a different colour)?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%