Does Jo Ann Fabrics Still Do Coupons???

Decorating By sweetiemama Updated 8 Aug 2008 , 1:53am by kaytec

sweetiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetiemama Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 1:18am
post #1 of 9

I may be behind, but does Jo Ann still do similar coupons as Michaels or Hobby Lobby? I have not seen any in a long time.
Thanks!
Sweetiemama

8 replies
janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 1:20am
post #2 of 9

they sure do - Its usually in the Sunday paper or you can sign up for their email notification and you get instore and online coupons.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 1:41am
post #3 of 9

They also except competitor's coupons (Michael's, Hobby Lobby)

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 1:47am
post #4 of 9

Holy Cow Michelle - thank you so much! I did not know that!!

sweetiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetiemama Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 2:04am
post #5 of 9

Wow, I had no idea that they accepted the other store's coupons! I am going to look this Sunday for a coupon-and use my Hobby Lobby there this week!
Thanks everyone!

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 3:06am
post #6 of 9

Call and double check, but mine has it on their store policies sign behind customer service, so I would assume it's the same for all. I've used my Joann's coupons at Michael's as well. One thing, you can't use a Michael's coupon on fabric at Joann's since Michael's doesn't carry fabric. So you have to make sure that what you are buying you can also find at the other store, if that makes sense. I've never had a problem, just with fabric.

taxnerd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
taxnerd Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 1:45am
post #7 of 9

I think you have to sign up for JoAnn's mailing list. They should have applications to sign up for the list at the registers and at the fabric cutting counter; they don't ask for much info beyond your name and address. Once you're on the list (which could take up to 6 weeksfrom the time you fill in the application), they will mail you flyers that contain coupons similar to the ones I get for Michael's. I've never tried to get them to accept a competitor's coupon....I'll have to do that.

delicious_designs7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delicious_designs7 Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 1:51am
post #8 of 9

I signed up twice for the mail list and have never gotten anything, but they always have 40% off coupons in the store once or twice a month.

kaytec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaytec Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 1:53am
post #9 of 9

I signed up for the Joann's mailing list. I never seem to get them with the paper.
Tuesday they told me at Joann's they will no longer accept competitiers coupons.
One thing nice about getting the coupons in the mail is they last longer then one week. Got a Joann's ad int the mail today and the coupon is good until 8/23/08.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%