Help With A Bisness

Business By india Updated 1 Aug 2008 , 4:27am by india

india Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 4:26am
post #1 of 4

Hi. I need help. I like to know what I need for open a business teaching cake decoration classes. I donât know if I need a especial license for tech cake, chocolate and more classes. What can the license do I need for this business? Can someone help me PLEASE?

3 replies
littlecake Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 7:37pm
post #2 of 4

i don't think you need a license to do decorating classes....if you're not selling them food to eat.

when i took decorating classes they had us bring our own cakes.

of course you'll need a business license , and a sales tax number ...good luck.

indydebi Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 10:22pm
post #3 of 4

Check with the local authority. I know a lady who ran a cake supply shop and offered cake decorating demos. She had to have a licensed kitchen and health dept approval because she was dealing with food products.

india Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 4:27am
post #4 of 4

thank for your help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%