Help Can't Find A Cake

Decorating By lillimra Updated 4 Aug 2008 , 3:24pm by Lady_Phoenix

lillimra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lillimra Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 6:10pm
post #1 of 5

Hi,

Here my story.. my daughter is getting married and says she seen the cake of her dreams during wedding week. Doen't know much about it other than is was brown with pink flowers, she thinks it has three tiers and is round. May have been in the commercial advertising wedding week. Unfortunately not much to go on. For weeks I have been searching brown or chocolate cakes (and there are tons online)and sending her links and pictures, with no success. I am trying to find a way to locate a picture of this cake. I have searched food network and all the links to there chefs I could think of or find. I must be missing something it shouldn't be this hard.

She is not getting married until September of 2010. But I only do cakes occasionally for family or friends and need all the practice I can get.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Lil "the ever searching mother"

4 replies
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 10:18pm
post #2 of 5

Well, here's a bump for you. (I'll PM you some pics that I have because i don't have the artists/bakers to credit each cake's design when I post them here.)

Joyfull4444 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joyfull4444 Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 5:10pm
post #3 of 5

heres a couple you might be interested in.

http://www.maisiefantaisie.co.uk/cherry-blossom-wedding-cake.html

This one is supposedly in in the new MS wedding cakes book.

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2007/12/29/amd_cherry-blossom-cake.jpg

HTH

lillimra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lillimra Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 1:10pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you I will send them off to her, I hope its the one.

Lady_Phoenix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lady_Phoenix Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 3:24pm
post #5 of 5

You may try going to the channel that hosted wedding week. They should have at least a vendor list and you can go from there. Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%