Announced It On My Web Site Officially Today (Sorry Long!)

Business By loriemoms Updated 10 Sep 2008 , 2:00am by snarkybaker

sassycleo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sassycleo Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 6:40pm
post #31 of 39

Ok I'm confused. I just went to the website simplycakesnc.com to see if there were any links for any of the items you might be selling. I don't see anywhere that your closing down. Did I miss something?

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:00pm
post #32 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassycleo

Ok I'm confused. I just went to the website simplycakesnc.com to see if there were any links for any of the items you might be selling. I don't see anywhere that your closing down. Did I miss something?

Yes, this is a pretty old thread....we are not closing down. Too many of my customers were upset so we decided to regroup and I have some help now. I also had gotten a job working for a bakery here in town and after three weeks working for her, we realized she was never going to pay me, so my finacial guy advised me to quit.

(and he was right..I never got paid a penny)

Anyway, as far as selling stuff, I put about 25 wilton pans that I will never use on ebay and they are all sold! (about a month ago)

sassycleo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sassycleo Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:06pm
post #33 of 39

Well sorry to hear you never got paid, and glad to hear your still in business!!

I just was a little confused so of course me being me had to ask icon_smile.gif

DebBTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DebBTX Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:46pm
post #34 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

after three weeks working for her, we realized she was never going to pay me, so my finacial guy advised me to quit.

Is she promising to make things right with you in the future?
She shouldn't have asked you to work if she was unwilling to pay you for that work. icon_sad.gif

-Debbie B.

Jasmine33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jasmine33 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:58pm
post #35 of 39

I was confused too. Last I heard you were looking at storefronts. (Or maybe it was someone else? lol)

Either way glad you are still around!

loriemoms Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 8:10pm
post #36 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebBTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

after three weeks working for her, we realized she was never going to pay me, so my finacial guy advised me to quit.

Is she promising to make things right with you in the future?
She shouldn't have asked you to work if she was unwilling to pay you for that work. icon_sad.gif

-Debbie B.

I really can't get into it in a public forem...sorry!

loriemoms Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 8:12pm
post #37 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine33

I was confused too. Last I heard you were looking at storefronts. (Or maybe it was someone else? lol)

Either way glad you are still around!

Yes, we are looking at storefronts...my busy season will be over in a month (october is like the CRAZIEST month of them all!!) and I will have more time to breathe and decide if we want this store front. We really finacially would like to wait another year, but its in such a great location and good rent. WHo knows it may even be available in a year, nobody has been grabbing it. (mainly because banks just aren't playing ball these days)

Jasmine33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jasmine33 Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 12:37am
post #38 of 39

I hope you get it. 1 year is a LONG time though. haha

snarkybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snarkybaker Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 2:00am
post #39 of 39

You know I am dying to know who you worked for and didn't pay you...don't You ?? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%