Cupcake Plate

Decorating By Babarooskie Updated 15 Jul 2008 , 11:28pm by bisbqueenb

Babarooskie Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 2:27pm
post #1 of 6

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for a cupcake plate similar to this one:

5 replies
Babarooskie Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 3:17pm
post #2 of 6


It doesn't have to be the exact one. I'm just looking for a plate to serve a cupcake...anyone have any ideas?? Your help will be greatly appreciated.


QueenBee1 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 4:19pm
post #3 of 6


I don't have information regarding that exact product. However, it does remind me of a square glass candle holder (or candle plate, it might be called) that I have. It doesn't have the indentation like the one in your picture, but I think something like that might work for your purpose. You might be able to find the candle holder/candle plate at a dollar or discount store.


ccr03 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 4:49pm
post #4 of 6

queenbee's right - that looks more like a candle/votive holder.

Babarooskie Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:49pm
post #5 of 6

OH!!! You're right! It does look like a candle holder!

Thank you both for your help =)

bisbqueenb Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 11:28pm
post #6 of 6

Saw something called "Cocktail Dishes" when I was doing an order at Chef Rubber...remembered seeing this post! A bit on the pricey is the page from the site:

Quote by @%username% on %date%