Cupcake Baking Cups

Baking By SweetToothFairy Updated 25 Jul 2008 , 10:51pm by Swbliss47

SweetToothFairy Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 2:08am
post #1 of 5

Does anyone know where you can buy cupcake baking cups/liners like these ones?

or these ones

I have seen them online on Flickr and on other websites, but have yet to be able to find out where to purchase them. Any direction would be GREAT!!! Thank you so much![/url]

4 replies
kimsmom Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 2:22am
post #2 of 5

They are actually nut cups, and if you need them quick, Michaels sells Wilton ones in the cake decorating isle. You can also order them online from some of the cake decorating sites. Sometimes they are refered to as portion cups.

Tug Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 2:39am
post #3 of 5

I use those all the time. Keep in mind that the rolled rim makes it difficult to extricate your cupcake. To circumvent this issue, I cut a small slit vertically down one side. Just a little slit will do, it'll allow the recipient to tear the cup easily.

SweetToothFairy Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 4:35pm
post #4 of 5

great...THANK you so much!!!!!

Swbliss47 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 10:51pm
post #5 of 5

Does anyone know the best place to get pink and brown cupcake liners, I have a place from Australia
but it seems a far distance to pay shipping on since I am in Florida

Quote by @%username% on %date%