Mil Troubles....did I Overreact? Loooong!!

Lounge By kimmypooh79 Updated 8 Jul 2008 , 1:36am by kimmypooh79

kimmypooh79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmypooh79 Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 9:10pm
post #31 of 35

OMG CarolynGwen....that is tooooooo funny. I busted out laughing myself at that one. My nieces looked at me like what's so funny.....um nothing I said.

WGoat-I was there when they ordered. I didn't chime in for 2 reasons.
1) Like I said before I just figured I'd be able to eat more of my dinner so although a little annoyed b/c she asked if that was ok with him and not me it wasn't that important
2) I'm the one that watches the money so I didn't want the extra expense one appetizer was enough.

To clear this up.

I don't care about the appetizer, I care about the "B" remark. Trust me, when it's just me and my husband I get in my 2 cents, I order for myself, if I don't like his appetizer choice I say so. I've put up with a lot of her screwed up comments, calling my family members names, and calling me the "B" word just pushed me over the edge. That said.....

Wgoat- I'm curious about your MIL...NOMB of course but still curious.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 9:58pm
post #32 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgoat5

And where were you when they ordered the fried biscuits.. icon_confused.gif we have a couple of out of the way restaurants not real far from us that serve these concoctions and they all say they are homemade served with homemade apple butter.

And growing up with apple butter... I haven't ever had any you can cut with a knife...

Ohh hun I reread what I wrote .. and it came out totally WRONG *hitting self in head *
LOL I was wondering what restaurant you were in LOL Because we just have 1 or 2 that serve the fried biscuits

kimmypooh79 Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 12:50am
post #33 of 35

lol...it was an old cafe in Bell Buckle, TN
most of their food is really good and you can tell it's homemade but then the canned biscuits were a real let down. I love a good, homemade, fluffy biscuit and places like that usually have the best.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 1:10am
post #34 of 35

We have a place we go to Huber's Orchard and Winery.. they have the best fried biscuits w/apple butter eva icon_smile.gif Actually I believe theirs are made with an angel biscuit base icon_biggrin.gif

kimmypooh79 Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 1:36am
post #35 of 35

oooooo....yummy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%