Cupcakes To Look Like A Big Mac

Decorating By Vreeke Updated 3 Jul 2008 , 6:54pm by Lemonydoodles

Vreeke Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Vreeke Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 5:35pm
post #1 of 4

Cakers,
I need to make approx 200 cupcakes/minicakes to look like Big Mac's. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, photos or instructions, that would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Lori V.
Pastries By Vreeke

3 replies
cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 6:41pm
post #2 of 4

the only thing I can think of is to make chocolate and vanilla cupcakes - slice the vanilla cc's horizontally in thirds, cut the tops off of the chocolates and cut them horizontally for the patties. Place the "patties" between the vanilla layers and add fondant lettuce, and cheese anb use buttercream for the sauce. Add flecks of buttercream on top "bun" for sesame look. GOOD LUCK!

SuHwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuHwa Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 6:51pm
post #3 of 4

Bake white cake in muffin top pans. Bake a small chocolate cake, cool, crumble and mix with chocolate icing, keeping it stiff. Form paties out of chocolate and hold it all together with green buttercream lettuce. It's going to be more like 1.5 to 2 cupcakes in a serving though by the time you get it all together.

Lemonydoodles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemonydoodles Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 6:54pm
post #4 of 4

you can see a sample of those in my photos.....1 middle of a chocolate cupcake, 1 top & bottom of a vanilla cupcake, mmf slice of cheese, buttercream ketchup & lettuce....very easy to make....just time consuming.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%