Feeling Completely Overwhelemd!!!

Decorating By kmoores Updated 25 Jun 2008 , 11:06pm by -K8memphis

kmoores Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kmoores Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 6:33pm
post #1 of 5

Ok I think I took on more than I can chew!!! icon_redface.gif I have 2 grad cakes and 1 birthday cake for today and the High School grad cake for tomorrow. I've completed the birthday cake and one of the grad cakes, but after covering the last cake with white fondant realized it's supposed to be yellow! I don't have an airbrush so I'm here peeling it off and doing it again!! icon_cry.gif I haven't even got the High School grad cake started (ok it's baked but that's it) it needs 72 curly things and some fondant cutouts! AHHHHH, I'm all caked out. Did I mention I have to do my mother's b day cake too for Friday?icon_surprised.gif

Thanks everyone for letting me vent.

4 replies
mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 7:19pm
post #2 of 5

Just take a deep breath and tackle one thing at a time. It will be okay, you'll get through it and you'll be that much more prepared to take wedding orders!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 10:58pm
post #3 of 5

Oh, Munchkin, next time paint it. Like some everclear or lemon flavor and food color.

So sorry that happened!

-K8memphis Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 11:00pm
post #4 of 5

And one other idea is that you can actually put it in a spray bottle and spray it on. A brand new one like from Walgreen's for a buck with the fine mist spray--for next time.

-K8memphis Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 11:06pm
post #5 of 5

Well let's see just noticed you're not stateside so let me elaborate here--everclear is of course pure grain alcohol so any kind of alcohol like vodka. I don't know what they call pure grain alcohol North of the border down here it's Everclear.

And Walgreen's is a prolific drug store here that would sell the empty spray bottles.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%