Cake For 3 People (Male Twins Turning 40 & Lady Who Is N

Decorating By mrswendel Updated 26 Jun 2008 , 7:41pm by ladybug03

mrswendel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrswendel Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 6:48pm
post #1 of 2

My creative juices are stuck!!! I have a cake coming up for a birthday party for 30 people. There are 3 people celebrating....a set of male twins who are turning 40....and a female (who ordered the cake) who is not turning 40. All of the decorations for the party are "Happy 40th birthday" and she has asked that I coordinate the cake colours accordingly (decorations are black background with red stars, teal and purple swirls) She wants the cake to say "Happy 40th birthday Tim and Tom" and "Happy Birthday Jane". Any suggestions on how to incorporate both birthday celebrations in an interesting way? Help!!

1 reply
ladybug03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladybug03 Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 7:41pm
post #2 of 2

What about kind of a whimsical design...maybe a 10" w/6" stacked round, frost it white (who wants to eat all black? gag) red fondant star cutouts, teal and purple swirls and baubles on wires for a topper...with some red stars on wires too. You could write the messages in black icing...maybe on a couple of the stars? Just trying to think of something besides boring sheet cake...good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%