Need Help...gotta Do A Mini Princess...never Done One Before

Decorating By Children Updated 24 Jun 2008 , 2:56pm by Morphogirl

Children Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Children Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 4:13pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone have any tips on how to do a mini princess. I am doing a castle cake and a smash cake for a 1 year old and the mom wants it to be verrry girly. I am doing the cake in pinks and white...maybe a little green. How do you guys get the bodice to look so great? I'm just trying to figure out a way to make it look really pretty....the mom is sooo excited about this cake. Any tips?

4 replies
Children Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 12:16am
post #2 of 5

icon_confused.gif Anybody icon_confused.gif

butterflywings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflywings Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 12:26am
post #3 of 5

can you give a little more info on what you mean by mini princess? are you wanting to do a fondant figure for the cake or do you want the whole cake to be a princess shaped cake?

Children Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:29am
post #4 of 5

What I have are those little mini molds( I think there are six molds to a pan) to do the mini dolls. She just asked for a "princess" style of doll. She wants it to be very girly. I figured since it would be for a 1 year old just to do bc because she is wanting the pictures where she is tearing into it with icing all over her. I can put fondant accents on it if need be - that is no problem.

Morphogirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Morphogirl Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:56pm
post #5 of 5

I have the instructions for the mold to create different looks. Email me your fax and I'll fax it to you. I made a large one and posted it here last year. It turned out great. I just followed the instructions which I got on-line!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%