Just An Idea...

Baking By floophs Updated 1 Jul 2008 , 11:09am by drgaddy

floophs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
floophs Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 10:39pm
post #1 of 3

First of all...I just want to say that I LOVE CC. It's a site I visit daily (and several times a day). Yes, I am one of the addicted ones. icon_lol.gif

Anyways, the only thing that I wish this site had that it doesn't is a place for people to add their comments in the recipe section. Not just a place where you can vote (1 to 5 stars), but actually a place where you can comment on the recipe. Or maybe someone has a tip that they can add when making a specific recipe.

This is only an idea and maybe I'm alone with this thought but I just thought I would throw it out there. icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
CakeDiva70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva70 Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 10:58am
post #2 of 3

I totally agree.............. we need to be able to view comments. I hope CC considers allowing reviews for the recipes. It will save us a lot of time if the recipe is NO GOOD!!! icon_lol.gif

drgaddy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
drgaddy Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 11:09am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by floophs

First of all...I just want to say that I LOVE CC. It's a site I visit daily (and several times a day). Yes, I am one of the addicted ones. icon_lol.gif

Anyways, the only thing that I wish this site had that it doesn't is a place for people to add their comments in the recipe section. Not just a place where you can vote (1 to 5 stars), but actually a place where you can comment on the recipe. Or maybe someone has a tip that they can add when making a specific recipe.

This is only an idea and maybe I'm alone with this thought but I just thought I would throw it out there. icon_biggrin.gif

I second that! Great idea!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%