Need Decorator For Prestonsburg, Ky Wedding!

Decorating By potatocakes Updated 19 Jun 2008 , 8:43pm by leah_s

potatocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
potatocakes Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 5:44pm
post #1 of 6

Hi! I was contacted today by a lady who is from Prestonsburg and is getting married in January 2009. She is looking for someone who can make a beautiful winter wedding cake for her, but I just can't commit to making that kind of a drive (abt. 2 hrs. from Lexington), not to mention not knowing what kind of weather we would be having in January! I really don't know her budget, just that she needs a cake for about 100 people, and wants something elegant and sparkly, with silver, ice blue and cobalt blue colors. Anybody interested? I told her I would check around and she gave me permission to pass her email address on.

Thanks!
Tracy

5 replies
potatocakes Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 5:45pm
post #2 of 6

Sorry - thought I was posting this in General!!!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 7:25pm
post #3 of 6

I would be afraid I would be toooooo far also .. but I love the thought of the winter wedding icon_rolleyes.gif

Just when I thought I had my confidence LOL

potatocakes Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 8:21pm
post #4 of 6

What part of Ky are you in?

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 8:39pm
post #5 of 6

I know I'm speaking out of turn, and should never do this without asking, but 'bethola' lives in Kentucky. I'm not familiar with the area so I have no idea the distance.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 19 Jun 2008 , 8:43pm
post #6 of 6

There's someone in Somerset who has a good reputation. If you Google wedding cake and Somerset KY I think she will show up.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%