Looking For Into The Oven Discount

Decorating By karapags Updated 18 Jun 2008 , 6:32pm by miny

karapags Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karapags Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 7:56pm
post #1 of 10

Hi,

I remember reading about that Into the Oven was giving a 10% discount on there fondant starting on June 16th. I can't find it now and I need to order some more fondant. Can someone please send me the link to that forum.

Thanks so much,

Kara

9 replies
gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 7:57pm
post #2 of 10

i think you have to be a member to be eligible for their discounts, but this could be something different.

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 8:04pm
post #3 of 10

When you order, you type in the word june where it asks for the discount code. icon_smile.gif HTH!

It's only on Satin Ice fondant, though. So if you don't order any, I don't think it'll prompt for the code.

karapags Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karapags Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 8:34pm
post #4 of 10

Thanks so much emrldsky. It worked. I figured someone hear would know and I could save some money.

Thank so much!

Kara

elainec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elainec Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 8:56pm
post #5 of 10

Thanks from me also. icon_biggrin.gif every little discount helps!

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 9:28pm
post #6 of 10

Yeah, it's "june". But they are out of stock on everything! They always seem to have problems with that-as much as I love them. I did save lik $7 yesterday, though.

emrldsky Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 8:42pm
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by summernoelle

Yeah, it's "june". But they are out of stock on everything! They always seem to have problems with that-as much as I love them. I did save lik $7 yesterday, though.

It looks like they got a new shipment in. I just looked and I'm not seeing anything as out of stock anymore. icon_smile.gif

ETA: Btw, I submitted an order yesterday, and it's already at my door. I LOVE living close to a supplier's doorstep. icon_wink.gif

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 7:43am
post #8 of 10

It took 5 days to get my order, and I didn't know about the discount! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

emrldsky Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 12:16pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by miny

It took 5 days to get my order, and I didn't know about the discount! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

If you ordered before June 16, the discount wouldn't have mattered. Unless you could have waited until then to order....:/

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 6:32pm
post #10 of 10

Oh, no, I ordered it before that day, but I'll be looking for future discounts for sure! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%