Common Sense, Does It Exist Anymore?

Decorating By Ladybug6509 Updated 14 Jun 2008 , 5:01am by pinklesley1

Zaxapi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zaxapi Posted 14 Jun 2008 , 4:32am
post #31 of 35

I agree with Everyone. I work as a full time travel agent and the questions i get are ridiculous.

One lady wanted to change her American Airlines ticket to fly united. I said I have to send it for a refund and you will be billed for the full price of the United ticket. So you will have 2 charges on your card till the refund comes through. She said no i only want to pay the difference. I try to explain they are 2 different airlines and it doesnt work that way. I tried to say you cant buy a sweater from Macys and then see one you like better at JC penney and pay the difference to JC Penny. She said im not trying to buy a sweater I want to change my ticket !!!

I was like AAARRGGGHHHH

Sometimes i think the world is losing it.

jennifer7777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifer7777 Posted 14 Jun 2008 , 4:33am
post #32 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutureCake

Up here we have issues with people riding bikes in the road. Um, what part of common sense are they forgetting... Like, I never took physics, but I can kinda guess who has the better shot, the biker or the 2-ton pickup driver for walking away... But... Sometimes I just don't get it...

I think those kind of stupid people are everywhere, too. I hate when people walk in the MIDDLE OF THE STREET in the parking lot!! Move yo' dumb a$$ to the SIDE!!!
I put it to them like this...if you have a bumper on your butt, then we'll be all good if I hit you!!!

pinklesley1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklesley1 Posted 14 Jun 2008 , 4:46am
post #33 of 35

i wake up at 5 am every morning, and one time i got a call at 5:15 am ... i mean yes.. im awake, but what the H3LL are you doing calling before 9 am....
crazy... no manners... at all

CoutureCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCake Posted 14 Jun 2008 , 4:58am
post #34 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklesley1

i wake up at 5 am every morning, and one time i got a call at 5:15 am ... i mean yes.. im awake, but what the H3LL are you doing calling before 9 am....
crazy... no manners... at all

LOL... It's like everyone who knows me... knows NOT to call before the crack of NOON unless they want me to forget the entire conversation. DH has finally caught on to this a little too... I tell people when they book me "I'm a night owl, not a morning lark, I don't mind if you call me at 9:30PM, but if you want me to remember the conversation, don't call before noon..."

pinklesley1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklesley1 Posted 14 Jun 2008 , 5:01am
post #35 of 35

i stay awake will really late.. when i am not working at the surgery center... like today, but then i have a weekend job... on top of my cakes, so most of the time i only get like 6 hours os sleep max.... but Couture i agree... if you call me that early.. i will sooooo not remember ANYTHING you tell me... i would rather you call me late then call me early...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%