Throwdowns... Please Read

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 11 Jun 2008 , 6:20am by nikki72905

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 1:19am
post #1 of 10

I have thoroughly enjoyed doing the TD's .. helping and such.. but I believe it is someone elses turn....Lea will be back by Weds. that is what cakepro said ... so.. I will answer ??'s that arise.. but she has the revised rules.. I don't .. I was supposed to have got a pm saying she was having computer problems but... I never received it soooo.... a glitch in the system caused me to worry to death and to not handle this well..

So have lots of fun guys icon_smile.gif

Just wanted to say thanks a lot.. wish I could of been of more help.. and took it awhile longer... but.. oh well...

icon_smile.gif

9 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 3:22am
post #2 of 10

Thanks for everything, Christi.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 5:31am
post #3 of 10

Christi you did a wonderful job while doing the TD's ...so as playingwithsugar said "Thanks for everything"!

God Bless,
Sharon

dabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dabear Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 6:04pm
post #4 of 10

I hope that doesn't mean you won't still be involved. I don't say alot, but I read. You help make the throwdowns fun. icon_biggrin.gif I appreciate the concern over a member off cc that you had.

wgoat5 Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 6:09pm
post #5 of 10

Thank you all for your kind words.. I enjoyed them and will watch them and comment on them but my posting of the TD's is over. I just feel someone else will benefit more then I will now. icon_smile.gif

They are lots of fun icon_smile.gif

And TD's can go on without Lea or I icon_smile.gif

Keep um going icon_biggrin.gif

All you all have to do is come up with the rules and post them icon_smile.gif .. In fact each TD could have different rules icon_smile.gif

Can't wait icon_smile.gif

confectionaryperfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectionaryperfection Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 10:38pm
post #6 of 10

good bye well miss you!!! does this mean the june td is cancelled?

wgoat5 Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 11:00pm
post #7 of 10

I'm not leaving CC I just won't be a poster for the TD's..

Of course there can still be a TD icon_biggrin.gif

Everybody just needs to get some rules that they think are fair together and post them icon_wink.gif

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 12:30am
post #8 of 10

Apparently I missed something. I have no idea what y'all are talking about. icon_redface.gif

kansaswolf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaswolf Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:30am
post #9 of 10

Well, we'll look forward to hearing from Lea today, I hope! Thanks for all the work you've put into this too, Christi!

My cakes for my TD are just now coming out of the oven... Oh yeah... It's gonna be SA-WEET! icon_biggrin.gif

nikki72905 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikki72905 Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 6:20am
post #10 of 10

Christi,
You did an amazing job! I know how hard it can be when things are thrown on you and you take on everything. It can get overwhelming. I know we will still see the amazing posts you give on those cakes and the interesting topics that will arise. But I wanted to let you know that this idea was great, and I hope we continue to see it grow. Thank you and again you did an amazing job!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%