Has Anybody Put In Their Order For The New Southern Liv.

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 19 May 2008 , 1:01pm by QueenBee1

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 18 May 2008 , 1:06am
post #1 of 5

Christmas cookbook? there is a luscious looking cake in the flyer called a caramel cream cake!!!! YUMMY.. Plus Triple chocolate coffee cake AND Cream Cheese coconut pound cake icon_biggrin.gif

I'm sending for mine on Monday

YIPPPEEE

Also.. other recipes are .. Mocha Pecan Mud Pie...Gingerbread bites with orange cream cheese frosting and dark chocolate brownies

Ok I'm hungry

4 replies
wgoat5 Posted 18 May 2008 , 5:57pm
post #2 of 5

I'm just doing a little bumpity bump.. it was last night when I posted icon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 18 May 2008 , 6:46pm
post #3 of 5

I also enjoy the Southern Living series of cookbooks. icon_smile.gif

Unfortunately, my retirment budget doesn't allow me to buy them (at least not right away).

I've gotten many great cookbooks (including Southern Living) at great prices & CHEAP shipping (any size order for less than $4.00 if paid by check) from www.hamiltonbook.com

Here's their selection of SL cookbooks:

http://www.hamiltonbook.com/hamiltonbook.storefront/4830670c00127a3b271e424d36d60611/UserTemplate/7

HTH

wgoat5 Posted 18 May 2008 , 7:25pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks JanH .. icon_smile.gif Maybe someone can get you one and send it to you in Feb for the good ole BDAY icon_wink.gif

QueenBee1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QueenBee1 Posted 19 May 2008 , 1:01pm
post #5 of 5

Last year, I found the new Christmas book at Michael's before the holiday. I used the coupon and bought it. It was a great deal considering the full purchase price.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%