I Am Hooked!

Decorating By anikkim0915 Updated 18 May 2008 , 12:12am by miny

anikkim0915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anikkim0915 Posted 17 May 2008 , 11:46pm
post #1 of 5

So I completed my first cake course today! I LOVED IT! I am officially hooked and will be decorating cake for a long long time icon_biggrin.gif

I have found a wealth of knowledge here at CakeCentral and will continue to use it for great ideas and information.

Thank you ladies for offering all the knowledge you have to shareicon_smile.gif

4 replies
JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 17 May 2008 , 11:58pm
post #2 of 5

Watch out!!! She's GOT the fever!!! LOL! With this profession, you have to have a fire in your belly as I describe it. It sounds like you have it!
Have fun with your new found love.... we never stop learning....(I've decorated for over 30 years)

icon_smile.gif

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 18 May 2008 , 12:03am
post #3 of 5

Not only have you been sucked in by cake decorating, but this site is addictive as well! The two go hand in hand. Grab some TV dinners cuz you won't be making dinners any more!

bigmama1961 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigmama1961 Posted 18 May 2008 , 12:10am
post #4 of 5

Vicky..True so true. she is hooked no more cooking food on sweets,after you read the good book of CC..lol..

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 18 May 2008 , 12:12am
post #5 of 5

I know what you mean, I am still very happy I get to do this, and every cake I make gives me butterflies in my belly since I start planning and sketching for it, so enjoy this sickness because it's a good one icon_biggrin.gif and welcome to CC!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%