Saludo chicas, necesito su ayuda alguien sabe como hago un bizcocho de chocolate relleno de marshmallows. me explico se como hacer el bizcocho pero el relleno no. o si alguien me puede ayudar con otro tipo de relleno pero de chocolate se lo agradecere. AYUDA POR FAVOR
Bueno yo el que hago es con el buttercream. Yo derrito chocolate y se lo hecho al bc y tambien le hecho del chocolate en polvo y hasta licor de chocolate y sabe super riquisimo.
TENGO ESTAS RECETAS, PERO ME LAS HABIAN PASADO CON LA TRADUCCION PERO LAS PERDÃ Y NO SE DONDE LAS HE DEJADO, PERO TE LA ENVIO EN INGLES.
3/4 cup margarine
2 cups confectioners' sugar (powdered sugar)
2 cups marshmallow cream
Mix together margarine and powdered sugar.
Stir in marshmallow cream until blended.
* 1Â½ cups sugar
* Â½ cup marshmallow
* Â½ cup water
* 2 egg whites, beaten stiff
1. Boil sugar, water and marshmallow to 215 degrees F.
2. Put your pan containing the dissolved sugar and water (syrup) on a hot fire and wait until it boils.
3. Take, with a spoon, a little of the syrup and drop slowly in cold water.
4. When the sugar drops out from the spoon into threads, it is ready.
5. Pour the hot mixture gradually into the beaten whites of egg, beating all the time until the filling is smooth and firm.
6. Let cool off and spread between layers of cake.
PARA CUPCAKES CON RELLENO
3/4 cup (3/8 lb.) butter, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup Dutch-process unsweetened cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a bowl, with a mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
2. In another bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Stir in half the flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in milk just until blended. Add remaining flour mixture and stir just until incorporated. Spoon batter equally into 16 muffin cups (1/3-cup capacity; cups should be almost full) lined with paper baking cups.
3. Bake in a 350Âº regular or convection oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed in the center or a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool in pans on racks for 5 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans and set on racks to cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
4. With a small, sharp knife, cut a cylinder about 3/4 inch wide and 1 inch deep from the center of the top of each cupcake. Trim off and discard about 1/2 inch from bottom of each cylinder. With a knife, hollow out a small cavity inside each cupcake.
5. Spoon marshmallow cream into pastry bag fitted with a 1/2-inch plain tip. Twist end of bag tightly to secure. Place tip in cavity of one cupcake; without moving tip, squeeze filling into cavity, to 1/4 inch from top. Repeat to fill remaining cupcakes. Insert cake cylinders into holes.
6. Spoon chocolate cream cheese frosting into another pastry bag, fitted with a 3/4-inch star tip, and pipe onto tops of cupcakes, or spread on cupcakes with knife.
Makes 16 cupcakes
se oye muy bien.Mmmmmmmmmmm