Ky Derby Horse Ideas For School ?

Decorating By brightbrats Updated 1 May 2008 , 3:09am by beachcakes

brightbrats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightbrats Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 2:53pm
post #1 of 4

I need some ideas for school for the Ky derby.The kids are having a stick horse race and I thought it would be cute to take some kind of a horse treat to them. Plus I have to come up with a design for the stick horse too. icon_cry.gif

Anyway, can you use edible images on cupcakes ? If so how do you get the pic. that small, and how do you get the whole sheet to print out ? I have the image printer, I have only used it once so it is still pretty foreign too me.

Also what about a cupcake cake ? I wonder how many cupcakes I could use to make a horse shape. I need about 50 cupcakes, so do you think I could do a shape out of them ?

Sorry for all the questions. If anyone has any ideas or help I would really appreciate it. I need them for tomorrow, and then as soon as my son see's whatever I make he is going to one some for his class friday too. So please help out.

Thanks, Lisa

3 replies
brightbrats Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 3:53pm
post #2 of 4

PLEASE !!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

brightbrats Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 10:50pm
post #3 of 4

Come on, somebody. Please icon_cry.gif

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 1 May 2008 , 3:09am
post #4 of 4

You can put edible image on cupcakes. If you go to shrinkpictures.com you can resize pictures. I know they make edible image sheets that are a sheet of 3" circles, or you could just duplicate the image in a publishing program, on one sheet and cut them out.

Can you do horseshoes on the cupcakes or roses (please forgive me if i'm wrong - isn't the Ky Derby the run for the roses?)

You could probably do a CCC of a horses head or a whole horse with 50 cupcakes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%