Two Tiered Snow White....more Ideas

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 27 Apr 2008 , 11:59pm by Kiddiekakes

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 1:10pm
post #1 of 7

I have a two tiered snow white cake due in 2 weeks but I am struggling with ideas.I have the figures from the Mcdonalds Happy meals to use but I don't want the main cake to be a plastic figures...Any more ideas of small thing I can make for the cake from fondant etc...preferrably easy... icon_redface.gif
any pictures also would be helpful!!

Thanks

Laurel icon_wink.gifthumbs_up.gif

6 replies
ac2steachk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ac2steachk Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 3:40pm
post #2 of 7

My first thought was royal blue top tier and yellow bottom tier like her dress. You could add buttons and ruffles and the border could be like lace. Incorporate some apples somehow...

nicolesplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolesplace Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 3:52pm
post #3 of 7

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work we go!!!!

How about the "little people" climbing up a mountain shaped cake & Snow White at the bottom with some flowers or forest friends?

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 4:11pm
post #4 of 7

On the cake challenge for princess cakes they did a tree stump with forest animals around it.

Kiddiekakes Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 8:26pm
post #5 of 7

Great ideas guys!!! Keep them coming!!!

buttercreamkisses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
buttercreamkisses Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 11:40pm
post #6 of 7

how old is the client-someone young will want it to really look like snow white (although I love the interperation of the dress idea).

What about ...

Bottom tier is Snow white and the forest animals/wishing well. and has her with the 7 dwarfs.

Top tier is her and the prince.

The bottom layer would be more woodsy with fondant animals and such. The top tier I'm envisioning brick work like castle walls with fondant coming up off the cake in a square, negative square, square pattern. I would put the figures up there (If you can find Prince Charming then bonus!)

the top of this castle is the square, negative square thing I'm rambling about

http://static.flickr.com/86/227579982_d711d27355.jpg
LL

Kiddiekakes Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 11:59pm
post #7 of 7

buttercreamkisses,

Thanks for the time it took to post the pics..I was thinking of some of those ideas also..The girl will be 9...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%