Scalloped Oval Cake Pans

Decorating By superstar Updated 5 Jun 2008 , 11:16pm by superstar

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 8:19pm
post #1 of 9

Hi Alan,
is there any possibility of getting oval scalloped cake pans? I would appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks

8 replies
wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 10:59am
post #2 of 9

Wow they make these June? That would be beautiful.. do you have any pics of cakes using this pan?

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 12:17pm
post #3 of 9

I do not have a source for them now. However, it is something we are working on in the pan design area. I design pans for Fat Daddio's and that shape is on the list for future development. Alan

superstar Posted 22 May 2008 , 9:52pm
post #4 of 9

Christi, I don't know why I did not receive notification that others had answered this topic!!!

I did manage to buy some from Ximena, it was a set os 5 pans & each pan is 4" deep, she had them specially made in Argentina, they are lovely. If you look on her website cakesbyxzimena or hername on CC is Xzimenella, you will see some cake she has done using these pans. I am computer challenged so can't post links.LOL

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 9:57pm
post #5 of 9

Thank you June.. I know .. I'm not getting notifications either most of the time icon_rolleyes.gif

Beautiful pans!!!

fondantgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantgrl Posted 22 May 2008 , 10:11pm
post #6 of 9

like these? :

superstar Posted 22 May 2008 , 10:14pm
post #7 of 9

fondantgrl, I think something went wrong, we can't see what you are refering to.LOL

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:51pm
post #8 of 9

Well, wouldn't you know the crash ate my old post?? But this site has allll kids of pans, the price is good, and the customer service is great. I got the cloud pan set (thats the scalloped oval) and it worked great. Seemed a little lightweight, but baked just fine.

http://www.suppliesforcakes.com/pilot.asp

the pans:
http://www.suppliesforcakes.com/search.asp?mode=results

looks like they are building on the site right now, but just call if you have any worries, they will help you.

superstar Posted 5 Jun 2008 , 11:16pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks KoryAk, there were no pictures of the pans as the site is under construction, but they sound just like the ones I bought only these are cheaper by far, I paid a lot for mine, anyway it's water under the bridge, some you win & some you lose!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%