2 Edible Images .. Would Anybody Be Willing..

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 25 Apr 2008 , 2:05pm by wgoat5

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 11:15am
post #1 of 11

to make 2 for me and I will pay shipping and handling and for your time and any expense?

I need 2 LL Bean Logos... 1 with the sunset and the name.. the other JUST the name...

I have asked our local grocery stores and the wal-mart to no avail...

I would have to use this by next weekend...

If anybody would be willing I would be forever indebted to you!!!!

Thank you ...

10 replies
craftyone65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftyone65 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 11:29am
post #2 of 11

I was wondering if there were any other way to get one of these too. Want to buy a printer but have to wait alittle bit longer. When I made a cake for a friend with an edible image a few weeks ago I had a terrible time finding a place that did them. Went to a Publix and it came out so faded I wouldn't even use it. Walmart wouldn't sell just the image and I couldn't find any other place....such a bummer. Good luck to you.

suzylynn58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzylynn58 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 11:31am
post #3 of 11

my local grocery store bakery makes them for me.

wgoat5 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 11:32am
post #4 of 11

I know.. I would go ahead and order a printer.. but not for just 1 cake icon_sad.gif ...

Please.. people I will pay before you ship .. its for a cake to be delivered on the 3rd!!!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 12:55pm
post #5 of 11

I'm going to give this a bump up so hopefully someone can help you. I don't have one.-sorry, I would help you out if I could.

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 12:56pm
post #6 of 11

PM me and I'll help you out. icon_smile.gif

rhopar33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rhopar33 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 1:10pm
post #7 of 11

Pm me also, I'm willing to help you out.

jen2184 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen2184 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 1:13pm
post #8 of 11

hello, i am also looking for some place to make me an image for a cake i have for may 3rd as well icon_redface.gif but like my fellow ccer i dont have that printer either and i really dont know where i could go to get this? can anyone help me out

wgoat5 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 3:11pm
post #9 of 11

Ohhh thank you guys icon_smile.gif

I just got back from the grocery store and just came on to look around before I finally get started icon_smile.gif ... I appreciate the answers and the bumps icon_smile.gif ... I decided on my way to the grocery store just to do something different.. but I am TRULY thankful for you all !!!! icon_biggrin.gif Makes me happy that there are still a bunch of people that are nice enough to go out of their way for others!!! You will be in my mind for a LONG time icon_smile.gif

Thanks a billion and you all have a wonderful day!!!

sicookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sicookie Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 1:29pm
post #10 of 11

I've seen places on line that will do the edible images for you. Unfortunately, I don't remember the addresses. Just google edible images, and you will find some companies that'll do it for you. I've never used any of these though

wgoat5 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 2:05pm
post #11 of 11

Thank you Trish!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%