Need Help Please!!!

Decorating By deanwithana Updated 8 Apr 2008 , 2:15am by ruthberry

deanwithana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deanwithana Posted 7 Apr 2008 , 4:11pm
post #1 of 4

Hello everyone!!!!! I am going to attempt to do a fish cake and was wondering if anyone could help me!!! I am seeing some really great fish cakes and am begging and pleading for someone to give me some direction!!! This will be my first cake that is not for my immediate family and am really wanting it to be right AND it is for this Thursday (I know)!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU AGAIN IN ADVANCE!!! I am desperate!!!!

3 replies
fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 7 Apr 2008 , 5:09pm
post #2 of 4

I am not sure what kind of fish cake you are talking about but I have a one I did for my son's grooms cake and I carved it out of a sheet cake. They aren't as hard they look once you get started. I had a few issues but all in all it turned out good. There are alot of great ones on here so maybe someone has a template that you could use.
Good luck.
Faye

deanwithana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deanwithana Posted 7 Apr 2008 , 5:36pm
post #3 of 4

That is a great idea!!! Does anyone have a fish template??? Please......... [email protected]

I would appreciate anything............I am thinking of a bass or something like that......nothing really big or saltwater....

ruthberry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ruthberry Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 2:15am
post #4 of 4

check my pictures. I made a bass jumping out of a cake for my husband's friend's birthday. it was fairly easy.

let me know if I can help in any way!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%