Viewing Photos... Need Help

Lounge By wgoat5 Updated 4 Apr 2008 , 3:28am by pjmw

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 5:45pm
post #1 of 4

I posted this in the tech. area and I got a response from Heath that he needed to find out if anybody else is having this problem.. to know whether it is the new system or not...

I can see the thumbnails but when I click on the thumbnail it just says loading..

Anybody else having this problem? If so please go to the technical support forum and post it in my topic please icon_smile.gif ...

I have been able to view photos before so it's not my computer but...

Thanks alot

Christi

3 replies
Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 6:40pm
post #2 of 4

That's happened for me, it just takes a bit longer sometimes to load up. If it does it for too long I just go back and then click the pic again and it will usually come up.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 6:53pm
post #3 of 4

I used to be able to do that..

You know the little red loading thing that comes up at the top right before the picture starts to load? That doesn't even show up anymore. It just goes right to the loading circle and stays... I've tried to go back and reclick... in fact several times and to no avail nothing happens..

I have no trouble on any other site just this one... so I am really thinking it has to be a glitch.. but I needed someone that has this problem to go to that topic in the technical support forum and report it.. or it might not get resolved... then I'm going to be sooo sad icon_sad.gif

Thanks again though icon_smile.gif

Christi

pjmw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjmw Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 3:28am
post #4 of 4

I'm not having problems viewing pics, just uploading my own. Don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%