Help, I Need Ideas!!

Decorating By Baking4Fun Updated 24 Mar 2008 , 8:06pm by Melan

Baking4Fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baking4Fun Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 6:37pm
post #1 of 4

I have been searching for a cake for my sons 4th birthday. I want it to be three teired. His favorite color is green. We are having a small family party and am having Buzz Light Year decorations. I really just want an Awesome, generic cake (non-themed) three teired, green cake. I was thinking maybe stars "shooting" out the top. I am having trouble finding anything. I was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me find some ideas.

Thank You in advance! icon_biggrin.gif
Samantha

3 replies
becklynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becklynn Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 6:46pm
post #2 of 4

Go to the galleries and do a search for "outer space". I saw a cute cake with stars coming out of the top. The side just have some planets. Looks pretty easy. You could make it green instead of the blue.
Good luck!

amber2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amber2000 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 2:22am
post #3 of 4

Samantha,

I think the green tiered cake is a great idea. If you could pipe some electric blue accents I think that would be cute too. Flourescent colors would look great for this idea. Have you ever been on the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland? The whole inside of the ride is in flourescent, day-glo colors. You may be able to find a cute transfer as well. Good luck!

Melan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melan Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 8:06pm
post #4 of 4

I am going to watch this thread, and I'd love to see the final outcome of what you make. My son will be 4 this summer -and he is all about green too!! That's all he keeps asking me, to make him a green cake! I'm thinking I'll have to do green batter, buttercream and fondant and use all shades of green! Green Green Green!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%