Need Help Finding Website For Cheaper Bridesmaid Dresses!

Lounge By KatieTaylor77 Updated 23 Mar 2008 , 5:01am by KatieTaylor77

KatieTaylor77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieTaylor77 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 2:19am
post #1 of 4

Unfortunately, I had asked this question back in January and the post is gone. Someone on here helped me find a website that sells bridesmaid dresses for a much more affordable price than the designer that I chose.

I need to find this dress by Alvina Valenta: [/url]http://www.alvinavalenta.com/alv_bm/display_dress.php?imageno=9785&multimatch=x[url]

The dresses are almost $300 at the boutique, but someone here on CC found a webstie with the same dresses for almost $100 less. Any help hunting this down would be really appreciated.

Thanks![/url]

3 replies
ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 4:44am
post #2 of 4

I had at least two girlfriends get the best price on bridesmaid dresses at netbride.com, although I don't think they carry every designer. Good luck, that is always a heck of a challenge!

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 7:19pm
post #3 of 4

I would be careful buying designer dresses online if you need more than 1. If you order tham all from the boutique, you are guaranteed they are from the same lot and will all be exactly the same color. I've read about people having problems buying them cheaper online, because if the colors aren't a good match, you are stuck. The designer can't help you, where if you buy htem from the boutique and they don't match, you can take them back and they can make sure they match Good luck if you decide to go cheaper and get them online!

KatieTaylor77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieTaylor77 Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 5:01am
post #4 of 4

DARN IT!

Hopefully the CC member who found that website originally will see this post over the weekend . . . I remember she used that site quite a lot for wedding.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%