Clear Containers To Hold Individual Cupcakes

Decorating By cupcakes Updated 22 Mar 2008 , 1:04am by marcy11

cupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakes Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 7:35pm
post #1 of 6

I have been searching like crazy to find a site that I saw awhile ago that sold clear containers for individual cupcakes. It was a one piece unit that pressed closed, if that makes sense. I already have the individual cupcake boxes but I really need this clear container for a cupcake wedding. If anyone knows the site I would really appreicate the info.
Thanks

5 replies
alicegop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alicegop Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 7:47pm
post #2 of 6

Did you try Sam's Club? You can buy in bulk anything they use in their bakery. Just ask at the bakery

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 7:51pm
post #3 of 6

I think you are talking about clear boxes for individual servings or mini cakes. I saw those at www.nashvillewraps.com

jodiharbour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jodiharbour Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 8:24pm
post #4 of 6

Try the company below.....you can buy one or a 1000....no minimum except for a $25 total amount (I think).

Good luck, hope this helps.

plasticcontainercity.com

cupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakes Posted 21 Mar 2008 , 11:55pm
post #5 of 6

thank you hodiharbour that was it!

marcy11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marcy11 Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 1:04am
post #6 of 6

Try wesellcoffee.com. I just compared the prices from there and plasticcontainercity.com and wesellcoffee was a lot cheaper on the same 6 count cupcake container. The high domed 6 cupcake container at wesellcoffee.com is $.26 each, and at the other place they are $.42 each. At either place you can order as many as you need!!! I was just looking for those last night and find this place from another thread about these same containers yesterday.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%