Stunned, My Friend's Husband Dead At 38!

Lounge By MustloveDogs Updated 18 Mar 2008 , 6:07am by MustloveDogs

MustloveDogs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MustloveDogs Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 5:16am
post #1 of 6

I am horrified, I just found out that my friend's husband died suddenly in hospital. He was 38years old!
They have a son aged 5 and a daughter aged 3 years who will now grow up without their daddy.
I cannot stop crying for them all. Please send kind thoughts to her to help them through this difficult time.

Thankyou
Curvy

5 replies
ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 5:42am
post #2 of 6

I am so sorry to hear that, what a loss at such a young age. Our friends husband died last week at age 51 of a heart attck on his way to work. Leaving his wife and two children 19 and 26 years old. The son just starting college and the daughter planning her wedding next year. We just never know what life holds in store for us, makes me feel we should all
remind our loved ones every day of how much they mean to us and are loved.

MustloveDogs Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 9:33am
post #3 of 6

you are very right Shirley, I have been cuddling my kids all day today.
It really brings to light the reality that little things aren't worth worrying about, as long as we have each other.

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 12:37pm
post #4 of 6

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I feel just horrible for her and the kids. I will keep them in my prayers.
Faye

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 5:00am
post #5 of 6

They are in my thoughts and prayers.

My dad died at age 34 of a heart problem. I was 11, my sister was 2. At least I have memories of him...she has none.

You are right...you never know what life is going to bring you.

MustloveDogs Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 6:07am
post #6 of 6

Oh Lisa, my heart breaks for you too.
The funeral is tomorrow, it is wonderful to see how many friends from the past are going to show their love and respect.
My friends have rallied around to help me as soon as they saw me distressed, and I have managed to get my 2 cakes due this week done today so that I don't have to cancel any to go to the funeral.

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts. It really helps to buoy my heart.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%