Twelve Pages Of Uncomments Photos! Ackkk!

Decorating By arosstx Updated 19 Mar 2008 , 4:05pm by foxymomma521

arosstx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arosstx Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 12:15am
post #1 of 16

Including one of mine, ha ha! I posted 3 this weekend and just like these 12 pages worth, don't think anyone saw them, boohoo. Seriously though, I've been looking at them and there's some really good work being done ya'll. I love being part of this group, you all inspire me!

Keep those cakes comin'! icon_smile.gif

15 replies
daveilg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daveilg Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 2:53am
post #2 of 16

I am getting back to it tomorrow. It's been pretty hard with CC making these changes and the cakes I've sold in the past couple of weeks. I try to do a page every couple of days. I hope I can do two or three tomorrow. Their shutting our water of to change a main valve so there's nothing else to do but catch up on ALL of the new photos!!!!!!

Cakey1865 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakey1865 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:19pm
post #3 of 16

how do you find the new pics on here?

kris_813 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kris_813 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:29pm
post #4 of 16

I would love to comment, if I knew how to find all of these pages I keep hearing about.

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:30pm
post #5 of 16

***RANT WARNING*** As much as I enjoy being a gallery supporter, it REALLY BOTHERS ME when ONE member uploads 10 or 12 pictures at once. It is difficult to leave comments on more than a couple of cakes belonging to the same member. It's also unfair to the member who only uploads one pic and it gets lost in the mix.
***END OF RANT***
I'll get back to commenting now
thumbs_up.gif
Edited to add: I am not directing this at anyone in particular, it's just something I see pretty often that bothers me. icon_smile.gif

sasporella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sasporella Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:30pm
post #6 of 16

I am unable to go to the uncommented pages so i can comment. I keep getting this message
You are not authorized to view this file.

foxymomma521 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:40pm
post #7 of 16

http://www.cakecentral.com/help.php?faq_id=37&category_id=1
info on becoming a gallery supporter member
(you need at least 100 postts to qualify)

tippyad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tippyad Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:41pm
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasporella

I am unable to go to the uncommented pages so i can comment. I keep getting this message

Sasporella, me too! Anyone know why? I know I've got a few uncommented pics.

foxymomma521 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:47pm
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasporella

Sasporella, me too! Anyone know why? I know I've got a few uncommented pics.

You have to be a Gallery Supporter Member to see uncommented photos

Tootall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tootall Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:48pm
post #10 of 16

I'd like to help, too. icon_smile.gif I know I'm not eligible for the group that specifically does it, but I'd like to help just the same! icon_biggrin.gif

Edi: Whoops, foxymomma was too fast for me! icon_biggrin.gif okie dokie. That answers my question, then! icon_smile.gif

darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 12:49pm
post #11 of 16

you have to have at least 100 posts before you can be a gallery supporter. I was commenting for about an hour yesterday I had 3 windows open lol and was hoping my puter didnt crash but there were quite a few I came across that had no comments but were in someone's favourites NOW THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG. I mean if you can take the time to load it to your fav's well you can take an extra second to comment.

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 1:02pm
post #12 of 16

Hello guys! Yeah, we've had a couple posts about this!

There is only one page left today! party.gif Which is good...but we have to keep it up! So, if you guys would still like to help but aren't a member yet you can always click on "last uploaded" when you get to the gallery and comment that way!

***IF you are a member you are able to go to the gallery section and then there is a tab that says..."view uncommented" this is where you click to see how many pages are left that haven't been commented on!

Here are the other forums that were started a while ago!

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-579390.html
Gallery Member's Forum that was posted....(you will not be able to click on this link if you are not a member)
http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-579339.html

Thanks to anyone that tries to help us! Keep commenting in the forums so that you can get that clearance!

sasporella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sasporella Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 1:12pm
post #13 of 16

That explains it lol Thanks. Im at around 83 now so i am nearly there.

tippyad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tippyad Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 1:18pm
post #14 of 16

Thanks y'all for the quick response! I've got a way to go before I'm a gallery supporter...with 3 kids I'm lucky to view as many as I can.

Cakey1865 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakey1865 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 3:50pm
post #15 of 16

Im sorry I didnt realize that there are people specificly assigned to comment on pics. I just loaded mine since I just joined thats all. Sorry for any extra trouble I caused I hope you guys have a great Easter.
Jodi icon_redface.gif

foxymomma521 Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 4:05pm
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiav

Im sorry I didnt realize that there are people specificly assigned to comment on pics. I just loaded mine since I just joined thats all. Sorry for any extra trouble I caused I hope you guys have a great Easter.
Jodi icon_redface.gif

Anyone can comment on pics thumbs_up.gif
GSM's are kind of like extra helpers there to make sur every picture is seen icon_wink.gif
PLEASE don't apologize, you've done NOTHING wrong!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%